One Story Ministries (OSM) is a non-profit publishing ministry of Pear Orchard Presbyterian Church (PCA) located in Ridgeland, Mississippi. Our mission is to produce and disseminate Biblically-based curricula and resources which may be used for the education and edification of the Church. Our board consists of:
Our Statement of Faith
- John C. Kwasny, Ph.D (Director)
- Bryan Kerr
- Jim Lee
- Bonita Murphy
- Rod Russ
- Everett White
- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- There is one God, eternal and self-existing in three persons (Father,
Son and Holy Spirit) who are to be equally loved, honored, and adored.
- All mankind participated in Adam's fall from his original sinless state and is thus lost in sin and totally helpless.
- The Sovereign God, for no other reason than His own unfathomable love
and mercy, has chosen lost sinners from every nation to be redeemed by
the quickening power of the Holy Spirit and through the atoning death
and resurrection of His son, Jesus Christ.
- Those sinners whom the Spirit quickens, come to believe in Christ as
Savior by the Word of God, are born again, become sons of God, and will
persevere to the end.
- Justification is by faith and through it the undeserving sinner is clothed with the righteousness of Christ.
- The goal of God's salvation in the life of the Christian is holiness, good works, and service for the glory of God.
- At death the Christian's soul passes immediately into the presence of
God and the unbeliever's soul is eternally separated from God unto
- Baptism is
a sign of God's covenant and is properly administered to children of
believers in their infancy as well as to those who come as adults to
trust in Christ.
Christ will return to earth, visibly and bodily, at a time when He is
not expected, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
The Gospel of God's salvation in Jesus Christ must be published to all the world as a witness before Jesus Christ returns.